The royal Indian state of Rajasthan is popularly known by all as the Land of Royals. Rajasthan embraces the fine age-old opulence and grandeur, traces of which still linger in the air. One of the most colorful and vibrant states of India, Rajasthan has a strong blend of culture, history, music, cuisines, makes you fall in love with Rajasthan. The royal state has a glorifying past of the bygone era – it is the realm of the erstwhile Maharajas and its lavishing palaces and opulent forts. Having a significant number of palaces and royal forts that have much historical significance, it offers utmost pleasures to every kind of travel enthusiast.
Tempo Traveller Hire in Rajasthan –
There are certain places that fascinate everyone and Rajasthan never disappoints anyone. Enjoy holidays in Rajasthan with a group while traveling around through Tempo Traveller Services. The large vehicles are best to travel hassle-free around the royal state while experiencing the rich cultures and traditions of the state. This vehicle has good leg space or luggage space and is very comfortable to sit and relax there.
Tempo Traveller in Jaipur is one of the leading tempo traveller rental service providers in Rajasthan. We provide a wide fleet of vehicles in this category which is ideal for traveling from one place to another. From 9 seater to 16 seater tempo travellers, the vehicles suit well for enjoying local sightseeing tours, and outstation trips from Rajasthan.
Features of 12 seater Tempo Traveller
Traveling in a 12 seater Tempo traveller is a minivan and is entirely family-oriented since it completely meets the needs of every kind of travel enthusiast. Vehicles can take the entire group together on a holiday trip to Rajasthan. Some of the most amazing features of this vehicle that will suit you ideally for varied purposes –
- Large boot space
- Spacious and clean interiors
- Comfortable and secure seating
- 12 passenger seats + 1 driver
- Ac and Non-Ac variants available
- Pushback seats with 1×1 seating planning
- LCD DVD Video Player
- First aid kit and icebox available
- Uniformed driver assistance
Places to travel in Rajasthan by Tempo Traveller
If you have decided to plan holidays in Rajasthan with your family and friends, or colleagues, then you should hire tempo traveller in Rajasthan. Plan your vacations trips in Rajasthan while exploring the most famous tourist destinations on a round trip. Some of the best places to explore in Rajasthan are –
- Jaipur –The pink city of Rajasthan, Jaipur is a vibrant amalgam of the old and modern cultures. It was ruled by the Rajput rulers for many centuries and developed as a planned city in the 17th century AD.
- Udaipur –Also known as the City of Lakes, Udaipur is the crown jewel of the state Rajasthan. It is beautifully surrounded by the beautiful Aravalli Hills that make this city as lovely as it is. The Venice of the East has an abundance of natural beauty, mesmerizing temples, and breathtaking architecture.
- Jodhpur –Also known as the Sun City, Blue City, and Gateway to Thar, Jodhpur is known for its opulent fortress and architectural structures. Jodhpur has splendid temples, lakes, streets, and all that are like a mirage from a bygone era.
- Jaisalmer –Often dubbed as the Golden City of Rajasthan, Jaisalmer is a major tourist spot having its bounteous golden dunes and castles clad in yellowish golden sandstone. The city is well-adorned with lakes, ornate Jain Temples, and Havelis.
- Bikaner –In the midst of the Thar, Bikaner is truly a cultural paradise and traveler’s haven. Its magnificence in architecture overwhelms everyone with the rich art and culture in Bikaner.
- Mount Abu –The only hill station of Rajasthan, it’s cool and pleasant atmosphere that makes it a major tourist spot within the state. Mount Abu is undoubtedly known for Dilwara Temples which is one of the most stunning pieces of architecture.
Best places to visit in Rajasthan –
October to February is the months that are best to enjoy holidays in Rajasthan when the city enjoys a cool and pleasant climate. The temperature remains pleasant all throughout the day during this time making it perfect for exploring all the forts, temples, and palaces. The months of July to September can also be excellent when the climate is dry and arid and receives a good amount of rainfall. The state experiences extremely hot temperatures during the summer season that begins from March and ends till June.
Hire Tempo traveller in Jaipur to make all the required reservations for you to enjoy your remarkable holidays in Rajasthan. So whenever you plan a holiday trip with friends, family, or colleagues, simply book a tempo traveller service by talking to our travel experts on call or email.