Jaipur Tour Package
Hire Tempo traveller @ Rs.17/- Per Km
JAIPUR TOUR PACKAGE
Jaipur is knew as the” Pink City” of Rajasthan. The city fascinates many travelers across the world since the royal and lavish art. Several Jaipur tour have been available for travelers according to their choices. Travelers who wish to travel the royal city with a luxurious style. These Jaipur tours are specially crafted to make your tour more valuable and with more blessed moments.
The romantic peach hue of the city pervades everything. The chaotic streets, fancy flea markets, delicious food, and wandering the city. You can plan a family trip or even a business trip by hiring our tempo traveler.
Tempo Traveller is the complete rental solution for local, sightseeing, outstation or holiday tour. Tempo Traveller offers you a complete package of happiness and leisure.
At Jaipur we offer these tempo traveler services:
- For Airport/Railway stations pick and drop service.
- For Jaipur Tour.
- we provide outstation trips from Jaipur to most of the cities.
- We provide customers a customizable trip.
- Our vehicles have been certified for tourist permits.
- Driver Verification has been complete for the security of clients.
Jaipur sightseeing tour with tempo traveler:
Jaipur is the most well-known tourist attractions of Rajasthan, home to many architectural works like Nahargarh Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Amer Fort, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal and a cultural hassle of an old ritual.
- Hawa Mahal: Jaipur’s beacon monument the Hawa Mahal is one of the extraordinary architectural works of the makers of the historic period. It meant for the royal ladies to view the city life in disguise from the windows of the mahal.
- Jaigarh Fort: Jaigarh Fort is located near Aravalli range it stands opposite to the Amber Fort.
- Amber Fort: It is made up of pale yellow and pink sandstones. This fort is perfectly parted into 4 sections and each section has big courtyard attached. It is the best example of great Indian history and heritage.
- Jal Mahal: A beautiful palace which is partially underwater in the midst of Man Sagar Lake offers an excellent view to the Travelers.