Those seeking a group trip in Rajasthan can pack their bags and head to the Udaipur Group Tour by Tempo Traveller. The destination is quite a cheap place to travel and explore. If you are planning to explore the royal state any time soon then you must look for group tours in Rajasthan. It offers a wonderful experience that one should relish at least once in a lifetime. Taking a group tour is one of the easiest ways to mingle with the locals and explore the places with like-minded people.
When it comes to group tours, you can be ready to plan their memorable holidays with your near and dear ones. Udaipur Group Tour by Tempo Traveller in Jaipur is an ideal way to set out for a relaxing trip to the lake city. Keep scrolling down to know more about this tour and service.
About Udaipur –
Often referred to as the “Venice of the East”, “The City of Lakes”, Udaipur is settled around azure water lakes and is hemmed in by lush green valleys of Aravalli ranges. The city was founded in 1553 by Maharana Udai Singh II as his new capital of the Mewar Kingdom. It is a home of many tranquil and serene artificial lakes that adorn the city in a wonderful way. Udaipur is a hub of many architectural wonders and fascinating tourist attractions that makes your sightseeing trip.
Places to visit in Udaipur –
When planning a trip to Udaipur, come and explore the wonders and sites that offer wonderful views. There are many famous places to see in Udaipur tour by 12 seater Tempo Traveller, of which the following ones are listed here –
- Udaipur City Palace towers over Lake Pichola having balconies, cupolas, and towers offering wonderful views of the lake and its beautiful surroundings.
- Lake Palace is now a luxury hotel originally known as Jag Niwas and served as a summer palace. Today it has gained popularity among tourists for its breathtaking architectural design.
- Jag Mandir is a palace built on an island on Lake Pichola which is also known as the “Lake Garden Palace”, the construction of this began in 1620 and was completed around 1652.
- Monsoon Palace is located just outside Udaipur which is an 18th century-old palace and is built on top of Bansdara hills which was used as a hunting lodge by Maharana Sajjan Singh.
- Jagdish Temple is the finest example of the Indo-Aryan style of architecture which was built in 1651 and continues to be one of the most famous temples in and around the city.
- Fateh Sagar Lake is bordered by hills and woodlands that lie to the north of Lake Pichola. It is an artificial lake connected to Lake Pichola by a canal
- Lake Pichola was named after a village that lent its name to the lake. The island of Jag Niwas and Jag Mandir are housed in this lake
Why should you visit Udaipur with a group?
- Enjoy Mewar Sound and Light Show at City Palace
- Cruise through Lake Pichola during sunset
- Morning cycling tour of Udaipur
- Click photographs at Saheliyon ki Bari
- Evening Cultural Show at Bagore ki Haveli
Planning Group Tour with family, friends, and colleagues by Tempo Traveller in Udaipur for a wonderful travel experience in the city. For a comfortable and convenient journey, you can book a luxury Tempo Traveller and travel around the city hassle-free. To know more about the service, talk to the experts of Tempo Traveller Jaipur and book a vehicle in advance at the best affordable rates.