Are you planning a trip with family, friends, or colleagues to explore Jaisalmer this winter? Then, it’s great to know that Jaisalmer is on top of your upcoming travel destinations list. The gleaming golden city of Rajasthan grabs the attraction of travel enthusiasts of all interests and comforts. Moreover, the city also promises you a mind-blowing journey in Jaisalmer Tour by Tempo Traveller. Yes, hiring Tempo Travellers for group tours has always been an ideal choice. A spacious vehicle can drive you through the city in a comfortable and hassle-free way. So, you can say no to discomfort for your next group holiday and book a suitable tempo traveller vehicle for your journey.
About Jaisalmer –
The city of the golden fort, heritage Havelis, and many historic attractions, Jaisalmer is where you need to journey. Jaisalmer is a place where one can discover and trace geologic tragedies that occur in the Thar Desert. The city of Jaisalmer also acts as the guard to the western Rajasthan frontier. Jaisalmer traces its inception to the 12th century which speaks the past of Rawal Jaisal. The eldest heir of the Rawal of Deoraj was passed over for the throne of Lodurva and a younger half-brother was crowned king.
Places to visit in Jaisalmer –
If you are planning a trip to Jaisalmer, then the following are the best places to visit in the local city sightseeing tour. Enjoy a visit to these tourist attractions for an extraordinary experience in the city.
- Jaisalmer Fort – The other name of the fort goes as Sonar Quila (Golden Fort), as it rises from the desert itself and seems to offer the golden hues of the sand.
- Havelis of Jaisalmer – Like other cities of Rajasthan, Jaisalmer also offers a wonderful Havelis that showcases the fine architectural beauty of the city.
- Gadisar Lake – The artificial lake was earlier constructed in the 14th century by Maharawal Gadsi Singh to meet the water needs of the arid lands.
- Bada Bagh – A vast garden complex houses chhatris or royal cenotaphs of the Maharajas of Jaisalmer.
- Vyas Chhatri – Within the garden complex of Bada Bagh is Vyas Chhatri which is one of the beautiful examples of the Rajasthani style of architecture.
- Sam Sand Dunes – Jaisalmer’s iconic attraction is its golden sam sand dunes that have always been a favorite place for travelers to enjoy desert adventures.
- Desert National Park – The national park displays the best of the Thar Desert’s ecosystem and its varied wildlife species.
Reasons to visit Jaisalmer with a group?
Visiting Jaisalmer will offer a lot of reasons to visit Jaisalmer with a group. These are –
- Experience the different cultures, food, and dress
- Discover the golden architectural structures
- Shop handmade leather goods
- Relish activities in the desert stretch of Thar
- Try out authentic Rajasthani cuisines
Hire Tempo Traveller in Jaisalmer and enjoy a relaxing and comfortable journey through the beautiful golden city of Rajasthan. At Tempo Traveller Jaipur, we offer a well-maintained vehicle with experienced drivers to assist you on your journey.